District Council 37 Repositioning
DC37 owns 125 Barclay Street, a ten (10) story, approximately 264,700 gross square foot building which is to undergo a revitalization that will modernize the building by providing more efficient, environmentally and economically responsible space in which their members will work, assist and contribute to their community (the “Project”). Hunter Roberts will revitalize and modernize this 10 story, 264,700 gross square foot building to create a more efficient, environmentally and economically responsible space by providing the following:
- Construction of three new occupied roof terraces, one mechanical roof, and a new MEP bulkhead.
- Removal of existing façade – This includes the existing windows and frames, louvers, terracotta, brick and stone masonry, mortar and associated steel supports and anchors.
- New window wall system – Installation of new unitized, thermally broken aluminum framed window wall system with insulated glass that is structurally glazed within the frame.
- New davits system for window washing on the roof.
- All MEP equipment and core areas located in the cellar are being removed and all new equipment will be installed on the roof.
- Modernization of three existing elevators and construction and installation of five new elevators.
- Removal and reconstruction of existing core rooms.
- Installation of new entrances along Barclay Street and Murray Street.
- Installation of new liner wall and understand drainage system in basement level.
- Interior Fit-Out of cellar, 1st, and 11th floors including glazing and millwork finishes, terrazo flooring, glass partitions.